Profile of Attorney John H. Pecarek
Estate planning and probate lawyer in Largo
I have lived in Pinellas County for all of my life. I was born in Clearwater and grew up in Largo.
I received my bachelor's degree in Accounting, and recognized that I could effectively apply my financial training to the practice of estate planning and administration. I earned my law degree from Stetson University College of Law in St. Petersburg, Florida.
I have now been serving Pinellas County residents for more than 30 years. I am grateful for the dedicated support of my legal assistants Susan Hegner — who has been with my office for 14 years — and Mary Hinton.
Work with an experienced Pinellas County estate and probate attorney
You will feel comfortable when you come to my office. We offer a free consultation. Let me help you plan for your future or handle the estate of your family member or friend who has passed. Contact me online or call 727.584.8161.
Admitted to practice
- Florida, 1971
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1974
- Stetson University, J.D., 1971
- Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity
- University of Mississippi, B.B.A. in Accounting 1967
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Probate, Guardianship and Trust Law Committee
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Pinellas County Estate Planning Council